Rounding out my series of Top 10 Droid apps, herein my Top 10 Fun/Entertainment Apps (in alphabetical order):
- Aldiko Book Reader: Read and download thousands of books, most for free, or import your own ePub files. Excellent and customizable navigation and viewing, including font color, margins, bookmarks, etc.
- Bubble: When I first reviewed my Droid, I said that I couldn’t find an app to enable me to use my Droid as a level. Silly me.
- Droid Comic Viewer: An image, comic, and manga viewer that can open CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR, JPG, PNG, and BMP files and image folders.
- Listen: Podcast catcher. Searches, subscribes, downloads, and streams.
- Google Sky Map: Your own personal planetarium on your phone.
- MagicMarker: A touch-paint program for writing and drawing neon on a black background.
- Metal Detector: Yes, it turns your Droid into a metal detector. How cool is that?
- Torch and ColorFlashlight Fun Flashlight: Another two-fer. Torch turns the Droid’s LED camera flash into a flashlight and provides a widget for the home screen. Also has strobe and Morse code FX. ColorFlashlight Fun Flashlight turns the Droid’s screen into a flashlight. Again with various FX.
- Pandora: Personalized Internet radio goodness.
- TV.com: Streaming television shows.
And some honorable mentions that didn’t make my Top 10 lists.
Read the rest of this entry »
Originally published at EugieFoster.com. You can comment here or there.