Hobkin had another seizure on Saturday night at 9PM and then a series of them on Sunday and early this morning. The seizures are much shorter in duration than the first one, and he's not agitated after them, just exhausted and a bit skittish. We've started him on diazepam, but while it seems to be increasing the time between them, it's not stopping them, and between the diazepam and the seizures, he's utterly wiped out. He wasn't interested in breakfast this morning, not even a cricket, and his breathing has become labored and wheezy. Didn't want to put him back on the furosemide if he's not eating.
Bringing him to the vet first thing this morning.
Matthew and I had the "quality of life" discussion last night. We didn't decide anything, but it's at the forefront of our minds. I'm trying to stay clear-headed and calm for Hobkin's sake. It's hard. We'll see what today brings.