- The Pew Research Center conducted a recent national survey to determine how well informed on politics/current events Americans are today versus in 1989. (You can take the quiz yourself.) And here's an interesting breakdown of the poll results.
- A freaky website elemess found on photo touch-ups (click on the "More Samples" link towards the bottom of the page to see further examples of the scariness). Children's beauty pageants squick me out.
- And finally, panda porn. And it's even work safe--unless your co-workers/boss are particularly offended by mating pandas . . .
- "The End of the Universe" in issue #3 of Darker Matter. Free fiction. Go read, yo!
- 600 on the Fox Princess novel.
4,288 / 40,000
Club 100 for Writers: 7