And now I have much work to play catch-up with.
- 600 on a new freelance gig. Edited, sent off, and paid.
- 1200 on another freelance gig.
- "A Patch of Jewels in the Sky" is now up at Dragonfly Spirit.
- Note from the editor of Writing-World. She liked the article, and wants to make it a two-parter, so asked me to write part two. Of course I said "yes." Coolness.
- 30-day "not right for us" from oldcharliebrown on a submission to Fantasy Magazine, but to offset the pook, also some preliminary back-and-forth on contributing to a Prime books anthology with a Japanese mythology theme.
- Contrib. copies of #193 of Galaktika from Hungary.
- Payment from Ennea via wire transfer after I asked them not to wire the money. Not only did my bank shaft me with another $15 fee, but my payment got sent in two stages, so the Greek bank doubly-shafted me to the tune of another $9. To say that I am unhappy is much like calling Godzilla a tall lizard. ARGH! Sporksporkspork!
Club 100 For Writers