Monday again. Yuck. Major motivation issues, even with a large pot of green tea as encouragement. I seem to be having some general initiative issues of late. Must engage ass in gear . . . wingstubs ache too, which isn't remotely helpful.
- Story Station paid me for "Second Daughter", yay!
- My review of "The Tang Dynasty Underwater Pyramid" by Walter Jon Williams is up at Tangent.
- The critiques of "Caught Between" continue to trickle in. Started on my rewrite. Hope to have it out the door by Thursday. Maybe Friday.
- Completed my synopsis for Nathan of Scrybe Press and sent it off.
- Wrote a couple critiques for Critters.org.
- Replied to Ann Crispin about guest speaking at her workshop. Still get the jitters thinking about it, so I'm encouraging a personal state of denial until I need to plan out what I'm going to say. And sent her a market-listing handout for her students.
On August 9th, 2004 05:22 pm (UTC), (Anonymous) commented:
What? You mean the whips and chains didn't work? Okay, time for the "big stuff": chocolate (soy milk, no eggs, of course) covered strawberries!
And you can't have them until you've written your minimum ;-)